Nero Templates

Dozy 20:43 25 Apr 2007

Hi
I hope someone out there can help. Nero was installed on my computer when I bought it. I have only just got around to learning how to do DVD's. The bit I use is Nero Vision 2 and I am truly happy with it. However it only had one Template which I used at the start, but then an advert popped up saying I could download more Templates from their website, this I did, but when using the programme (although I know they had been downloaded ) I could not get them and I couldn't find them!! Going into Windows Explorer I discovered them in a Nero folder under Nero 7! I could open them and view the Templates but my query is how do I get them from Windows Explorer to my programme so I can change them to suit the DVD I am doing? I would be truly grateful for advice :-]

MAJ 20:50 25 Apr 2007

If you have NeroVision Express 2, I think it's this version click here you need. Do you have Nero 6 OR nero 7 installed on your PC?

Dozy 23:09 25 Apr 2007

Maj your absolutely brilliant. I cannot thankyou enough. I clicked on your guide downloaded it from the website opened up my programme and there it was all installed all the templates in place WOW! Mega thanks. As for which Nero I have I haven't got a clue which version it is but I can live with that. Many thanks.

Stuartli 23:28 25 Apr 2007

On the Nero main page (as with the majority of programs and applications) if you click on Help>About, you will find the version detailed.

Stuartli 23:29 25 Apr 2007

The templates are for both Version 2 and 3 of NeroVision Express.

MAJ 00:33 26 Apr 2007

Happy to help, Dozy. :)
As that link and Stuartli say that package is for versions 2 and 3 of Nero Vision Express, the Template Package for Nero Vision 4 is here. click here Both are free.

Dozy 09:44 26 Apr 2007

Thanks Stuartli and Maj the information you both have given me is just great, heartfelt thanks. I feel I have moved another step forward instead of the proverbial two steps back which is my normal direction :)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?