Nero Serial No

hallc 16:45 07 Feb 2006

Hi All

I have Nero 6 which I have used for copying dvd to dvd (personal use only), I have now tried to create a dvd from my camcorder but nero asks for my registation no, which I can`t find .
I have e-mailed nero but no answer yet so I thought this might be quicker.

Any help how to get a serial number I have had nero for over one year .
Thanks C

SANTOS7 16:53 07 Feb 2006

You have answered your own question really, the only way you will get a serial No. is to contact Nero and then you will have to satisfy them it is a genuine copy, or buy an upgrade that will do what you want it to do...

SurfMonkey _#:@} 16:58 07 Feb 2006

got to regedit HKY_LOCAL_MACHINE software ahead nerovision info . your produt key is in there

rawprawn 16:59 07 Feb 2006

click here
Download, look under applications, Nero.

sunny staines 17:13 07 Feb 2006

Where is the Nero/NeroExpress serial number located?
• For the Nero retail version, the serial number is located on the back side of the paper sleeve the Nero CD came in.
• For OEM version, the serial number is located on the back side of the paper sleeve the Nero CD came in.
• For OEM bundles, such as Yamaha, TDK, Memorex, Lite-On, etc. you do not need a serial number, as it is embedded and will install automatically. After a successful installation, you can find your serial number located in your registry.
Follow the steps below in order to locate it:
1) Click on ´Start --> Run´ and type in ´REGEDIT´.
2) Click on ´OK´, which opens the Registry Editor.
3) Click on the folders ´HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE --> SOFTWARE --> AHEAD --> NERO BURNING-ROM --> INFO´.
4) You will see your serial number on the right-hand side of the Registry Editor, with following name (related to the respective version you have): Serial4, Serial5 or Serial6
This entry looks as follows:
15xx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx (for Nero 5)
1Axx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx (for Nero 6)
Please note the number

smurfling 18:49 07 Feb 2006

If you have nero startsmart, open it, click on the flame icon at the bottom righthand side, click on serial number and it should be there. At least thats where my serial number resides on the full version of nero 6.

hallc 18:58 07 Feb 2006

Hi Again

Thanks for your very quick replies,followed Sunny`s instructions and sure enough my reg no was there, so it is quicker than Nero.
Cheers
c

SurfMonkey _#:@} 00:54 08 Feb 2006

WELL WELL WELL

Stuartli 09:32 08 Feb 2006

All the various serial numbers are/will be listed in the StartSmart panel, depending which elements of Nero you have installed.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5T review: Hands-on

Illustrator Andrés Lozano on his improv line work, brazen use of colours & hand sketching

iPhone X review

Comment envoyer gratuitement des gros fichiers ?