Nero music titles ?

Magik ®© 14:19 07 Apr 2005

hi, I have always used Roxio to burn CD's, but i thought I would try Nero, when you hover the mouse over the tracks in Roxio, the full title comes up. but in Nero that does not happen, so if you have loads of tracks by one artist, I can find no way of seeing what they are.....is there an answer to it.......

hope the above makes sense..

thanks

mattyc_92 15:02 07 Apr 2005

You have lost me... lol...

What is the problem?

Magik ®© 15:16 07 Apr 2005

hi, I have all the music tracks in a folder, with me so far ? :-), start up Nero, and open up the folder..... now, if we have,say 20 tracks by rod stewart, all i get is "Rod Stew.." and not the title, so i can not tell what track it is.

Yoda Knight 15:18 07 Apr 2005

stretch/drag the colums untill you have better view

mattyc_92 15:22 07 Apr 2005

Oh... I get you now.... I am abit slow 2day... lol

You mean the "screentip".... I have this on Nero, so you may of disabled this or something... If you are running XP, try creating another account and see if the same thing happens....

OR you could just resize the columns as Yoda Knight suggests

Magik ®© 15:36 07 Apr 2005

hi, what a day......right, I read the replies, and put it into practise, no luck. :-( said to my 11 year old grandaughter,who is staying for the week.. do you know what they are saying, she said...let me have a go.
and lo and behold a couple of clicks, and their they were, full titles........ bloody kids, they make one look like a right pillock.

thanks all....

mattyc_92 15:40 07 Apr 2005

You are welcome :-)

Yoda Knight 15:47 07 Apr 2005

lol ! :)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Android Oreo News: Release Date & New Features

11 must-have iMessage stickers packs by Jean Jullian, Christoph Niemann, Jon Burgerman & more

iMac 21.5-inch (2017) review

Que faire en cas de vol ou perte de votre smartphone ?