Nero and Image recorder ISSUE

[email protected] 23:24 11 Jun 2009

My Nero is not able to recognise any of my Drives and is only showing option of a Image recorder have uninstalled nero reg clean ect and installed a diff version and issue wont resolve happened when i installed power iso have searched web and issue is wide spread but no fix please help my old mates. from Drew

cagey 11:11 12 Jun 2009

aljz, sorry to jump on your thread, but I am experiencing the same problem. When I try to burn a movie with Nero the only option I get is to burn to an Image recorder although both of my cd/dvd drives are showing in "My Computer" and both will play cd's and dvd's. Can somebody please help us 2 guys

feb 19:11 12 Jun 2009

Nero notoriously dislikes any other burning software, so if this problem occurred after installing Power ISO I would first try uninstalling that to see if the problem disappeared!

As for cagey's post, (you might be better starting your own thread) have you installed any new software or USB hardware? If so uninstall or disconnect the USB device and see if the problem is resolved!

[email protected] 21:11 12 Jun 2009

Had Power iso installed unistalled it have unstalled nero completed reg clean rebooted comp reinstalled nero, same prob this issue seems to be common on web searches. have tried burn4free and this wont recognise drives and all other progs i have tried. what can be the prob. and ideas guys

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?