Nero Free Available

Halmer 08:44 02 Aug 2009

I use a paid for version of this which is good. Just noticed that a wholly free (not commercial trial) version is available for any one who wishes to use it.

click here

cocteau48 09:17 02 Aug 2009

I did d/l this but there are some aspects which appear to have limited functionality - nor does it come with the Nero cover designer which is integral with my older version.....and which has never yet failed me so I'll just stick with it.

MIke 09:34 02 Aug 2009

Thanks for link. I started life with Nero well cd burning life anyway.
When I got Vista laptop my old version of Nero wouldn't work, so been using Infrarecorder.

Just installed this free version but it is very limited can only burn data files and copy a disc as far as I can see. No option to burn from disc Image which I had hoped for (I still have some.nrg files.)

As cocteau48 says its limited in functionality... well pretty crippled really. Supposae it was expecting too much to get the same functionality as with OEM Nero suppled with cd burners!

Al94 09:43 02 Aug 2009

Ashampoo works well for me and free too

Technotiger 09:44 02 Aug 2009

Yes, I also downloaded, very limited use as already stated above - and the Buy now version is in the region of £45 ......... !!!

I set a Restore point before downloading, so am now going to go back to my previous Full version, giving this one a miss!

Halmer 10:13 02 Aug 2009

for the feedback.

Sea Urchin 11:53 02 Aug 2009

Already posted on the forum

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?