Nero Cover Designer and Firefox 3.0.1

Zurdo 14:44 09 Aug 2008

Anyone else found the problem I'm having?
When using Nero Cover Designer (Nero version 6.6.1.15) I can no longer copy a picture of say a cd cover from Firefox and paste it into the Nero cover designer template. It appears all wrong with wavy lines etc, and sometimes cover designer will freeze. If I use IE the problem doesn't arise and strangely if I copy a pic from Firefox and paste it into Word then copy this pic and paste into cover designer it appears OK!
Not a real problem as I can always use IE but just wondered if this happened to others.

€dstowe 14:53 09 Aug 2008

I would never do a copy "on the fly" like that but always copy and paste so that I can make any adjustments that might be required.

Zurdo 15:57 09 Aug 2008

I'm not sure what you mean €dstowe. Are you saying you copy and paste into a graphics prog and make adjustments to it then copy and paste it into another prog such as Cover designer?

Zurdo 16:19 09 Aug 2008

I can save an image then insert it into Cover Designer but using previous versions of Firefox and still now with IE I could copy and paste on the fly as you say but can't now using Firefox version 3.0.1.
Must be something different in the newer version.
Thanks for the comment anyhow.

cocteau48 16:30 09 Aug 2008

Zurdo
I see what you mean. It's not something that I have ever done before (copy and paste on the fly into Nero cover designer) but you are quite right it does come out strange.
Like €dstowe I normally save the image before pasting into Nero.

Zurdo 16:42 09 Aug 2008

Thanks Cocteau48. It's not my Nero Cover designer at fault then. Damn computers!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

See mcbess's iconic style animated for Mercedes-Benz

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires