Nero copying to DVD out of sync

WHU 12:51 15 Jan 2006

I bought a new pc just before Christmas which came with Nero 6. Ive only just tried to copy a TV programme ive recorded onto DVD. The recorded file plays fine when watching in Windows Media Player or on Cyberlink Power.
When i try to copy the file to DVD everything seems to work fine until i play the DVD when the audio dialog is out of sync with the picture.
Its like watching a badly dubbed Chinese film!
Im using Nero 6 and Verbatim DVD+RW disks.
Could is be a problem with Nero, the disks, or my DVD drive, any ideas?
Thanks.

De Marcus™ 12:56 15 Jan 2006

Make sure you've got all the patches for nero 6.

click here

De Marcus™ 12:56 15 Jan 2006
  PaulB2005 13:02 15 Jan 2006

I've had all sorts of problems with Nero and DVD Burning. In edit the footage is fine but once burnt to DVD (Verbatum DVD-R) it's out of sync in places as you say.

See click here

WHU 13:24 15 Jan 2006

Thanks De Marcus, ive installed the updates and tried again, but unfortunately it hasnt helped.
Thanks PaulB, seems certain that its Nero causing this then.

€dstowe 13:55 15 Jan 2006

Good as Nero is in most things, they don't seem to have mastered DVD authoring in their version 6 - I know I had little succes with it. I've not tried version 7 so I can't comment on the but, if you're doing a lot of this type of work, try a dedicated DVD authoring program such as click here

There is a try before you buy offer to get you going.

PaulB2005 13:57 15 Jan 2006

Cheers. I was about to ppost a thread asking for good DVD Video editing trialware. I'll pay for it if it's good.

WHU 16:36 15 Jan 2006

I would be interested to know how you get on with that if you use it.
Thanks.

EARLR 17:56 15 Jan 2006

How do I find out which version I have ?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?