Nero CD rom burning problem

muddypaws 20:58 25 Jun 2003

Running XP home. Recently got Kodak 4330 dig cam.
Photos downloaded into PhotoImpressions in file Madeira 2003. Photos listed as mad1--mad116.
Go into Nero CD burning rom.
Go through panels clicking 'next'.
Come to 'open panel'
Open 'my albums' and get all photos listed nos. 1--116.
In box requiring 'file name' enter Madeira 2003.
'Can't find file'
'My albums' panel shows that all the 116 photos are ' Madeira 2003.abm. Size 4,681,820. Type ABM File'
They are also shown as PSF not JPG.
Whatever I enter in 'file'box Nero can't find it.
Any ideas please so I can wipe my photo card!

Brian-336451 21:56 25 Jun 2003

Can you save the files to a temporary directory on your hard drive, from there you could change any attributes which may be blocking Nero?

I always save to a hard drive directory in case anything goes wrong, belt and braces etc.

Rtus 00:59 26 Jun 2003

Generally the Pics are kept in 2 places use explorer and browse to C:\Program Files\*ArcSoft\*Camera Suite\PhotoImpression AND then look for sub folders Albums & photos..you should find your pics there....In nero just drag the required files to the New compilation Window..And then write the CD..( * depending on Program used..)

muddypaws 09:53 26 Jun 2003

Rtus.
Sorry, but I can get to my photos in several places. I have edited all of them, but only into PhotoImp. Its the fact that Nero wont accept or can't find whatever file I enter into the Nero box. This is the first time I have tried to burn a CD!!
Not THAT Brian May- Thanks I'll have a go at that if I can find how to do it!

MichelleC 12:45 26 Jun 2003

Also try (in PhotoImpact) 'save as' images as jpegs into a folder and burn that folder. Nero is easier at burning folders instead of files, so there's no need to open folder in Nero - if you see what I mean.

Rtus 16:58 26 Jun 2003

Must be an XP thing....LOL. Hope you get sorted..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from Petya?

Microsoft Surface Studio – the artist's hands-on review

Original iPhone review

Comment mettre à jour Kodi ?