Nero Burning Rom

denz1968 16:02 27 May 2003

Hi

I have a couple of problems with Nero.

1) Sometimes during playback of a audio CD burnt using Nero I get a loud buzzing sound that lasts approx 1 second during either 1 or 2 tracks.

2) Copied Cd's won't play in my car's CD multichanger system

Can anyone help

Thanks

Gerrycan 16:16 27 May 2003
  Confab 16:25 27 May 2003

First of all make sure you have the latest Nero burning software its version 551028 and available click here What speed are you buring your CD's at? I've noticed that some cd players don't like CD's burnt at high speeds. Try slowing the burn speed down to say 4X - Yes I know its a pain and will take about 20 mins to burn but the results are that you should have a CDR playable in almost all CD players.

Regards

learner2003 16:27 27 May 2003

as for you cd player you must look and see if you cd player will play cd/r and cd/rw my old cd player did not that could be the prob with copys not playing in cd player

Confab 16:28 27 May 2003

Also the buzzing sound could be another app running in the background which is interfearing with your CD burning. Try turning off all other apps apart from explorer and see if this helps.

Amber

denz1968 08:14 28 May 2003

My Cd player should play CD-r as it is a brand new Astra Convertible, but i will check it out.

denz1968 08:18 28 May 2003

I normally burn at the fastest speed - 40X, but have tried slower speeds with similar results. Also I noted that Nero won't let me burn at less than something like 12X.
The only player they struggle in is my Car 4 disc changer. I have tried them in a slot in car disc player and they work fine.They also work fine at home in my Denon and other CD players

-pops- 08:32 28 May 2003

The fact that your disks play everywhere except one suggests strongly that it is that player at fault, not the disks, don't you think?

Smiler 09:29 28 May 2003

I had the same problem with my car multichanger CD until I used a good branded CDR disc. Some recorders will only work with certain brands of discs check your recorder manufacturers web site.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone