nero burning audio cd's

gel 17:33 30 Dec 2004

I want to copy an audio cd using dvd drive onto cdrw writer by burning with nero.
A little time ago I thought I saw a problem listed here on PC Advisor saying that there were dificulties since the Windows Xp SP" update. I have therefore been reluctant to try since.Can any one tell me if all is now well ?
Thank you and a Very Happy New Year
gel

Stuartli 17:51 30 Dec 2004

Not the type of question you should be asking in these forums but, in any case, the problem is almost certainly imaginary.

mattyc_92 17:52 30 Dec 2004

Hi.... I am unaware of any problems.... I, personally, have problems when "riping" music onto my system (the music jumps no matter what program and/or settings I use)..... Other than this it works perfectly!!!!!

JIM 18:00 30 Dec 2004

iam guessing to what you mean excatly, but the only problem with Nero6 was that it was not quite compatible with Winxp with the sp2 upgrade.

This only applied to NERO 6 and has been fixed if you updated/doanloaded form Nero website. Nero 5.5 version was not affected, if you run that version.

If you have updated NERO 6 you will have no problem with the copy of audio cd using dvd drive onto cdrw writer by burning with nero.

If that's what you mean.

gel 21:03 30 Dec 2004

I have noted all your comments and I am sure that I shall be able to burn O K
Thanks again
gel

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?