Nero 7 update, version ??

Ikelos 12:52 25 Dec 2005

hi, can someone tell me how I find out which version i have, It is version 7 to start with, but i have just put the 100mb update in, but i am not sure it has installed, if i can find out which version is should be, i might be able to tell..

thanks

ps: hope the above makes sense...

bremner 12:56 25 Dec 2005

Click Help > About Nero

Ikelos 13:00 25 Dec 2005

hi, thats the bit i can not find..thanks :-(

pj123 14:14 25 Dec 2005

If you have Nero Startsmart click on the Flame in the bottom righthand corner. Should tell you there. At least it does on mine but I am still on version 6. I tried version 7 but found it wanting so went back to 6.

Ikelos 21:28 25 Dec 2005

hi, just tried it, and all that is there is the serial number i had to put in when i insalled it, but worth a try, thanks

I have now uninstalled it all, and reinstalled it, and i will leave the update out..

Stuartli 23:50 25 Dec 2005

Where the serial number is displayed, you should also be able to immediately discover what version(s) of Nero are installed.

Also opening Nero BurningRom will bring up a version panel, which can also be found by clicking on Help in Nero and then About Nero etc.

Ikelos 09:00 26 Dec 2005

Hi, good grief, you are right, you made that sound easy, nice one..thanks very much....

i will now start again.............

Stuartli 09:47 26 Dec 2005

The Help>About relates to most programs and utilities...:-)

Try it, for instance, at the top of this web page.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best Black Friday Deals 2017

How modern book design was influenced by illustrated manuscripts

Best Black Friday Apple Deals 2017

Les meilleurs logiciels de montage vidéo gratuits (en 2017)