Nero 7 Update install failure

hagman777 21:46 08 May 2006

Hi i recently installed Nero 7 Premium as an upgrade from Nero 6 i uninstalled Nero 6 and then installed 7 that worked fine i then tried upgrading 7 from Nero website and when i tried to install i got:- The currently installed version of Nero 7 is incompatible with this installer it must be uninstalled using the control panel before reinstalling with the current version. Can anyone please help.

Skills 23:27 08 May 2006

Prehaps the current update needs to be a clean install rather than just over the top. Try downloading it and uninstalling your version and then enter you're seriel code into the install program when required.

hagman777 00:20 09 May 2006

Hi so would the best way to do it is say use nero cleantool 7 download update and then enter license number surely it will only work the once ie with my current disc.

saintorsinner 06:06 09 May 2006

i updated my nero recently to 7.2.0.3b and when i first tried to install it i received the same message as you. i then did clean install and had no problem. just make sure you make a copy of the serial number before cleaning with nero tools.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone