nero 7 help

RockDockDud 16:37 22 Oct 2007

Nero 7
when attempting a "copy multiple dvd/video movies files" from the nero smart start menu,nero recode window appears.
After files are selected the box "fit to target" is selected but it doesnt compress and shows project too big.In other words the selection fit to target isnt doing its job.
however if i select recode to nero digital,the fit to target works?and compresses automatically
however the nero digital recode wont play on home dvd player but ok on pc,disc finalised ok but doesnt recognise the nero m4 format.
Any ideas what im doing wrong?These are not copy protected files. sorry for long post

RockDockDud 19:56 22 Oct 2007

^

Eric10 21:08 22 Oct 2007

Nero Vision is the program for combining multiple videos or DVDs. Choose "Make a DVD" and add your videos or DVD files. This will make a DVD with a menu. click here for a guide.

RockDockDud 22:14 22 Oct 2007

Thanks Eric10
i will give that a go,it just seems more long winded adding a vob at a time,i just wondered if it was a software bug that it doesnt fit to size but when encoding to nero digital does fit to size when doing the same project(same window).

cagey 23:44 22 Oct 2007

I'll save this for future use, thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?