NERO 7 Error message?

loaders 16:55 09 Oct 2006

Have been using Nero 7 for quite a while with no problems,Mainly copying or making up audio cd,s.
Tried opening up Nero several times today and keep getting the message"Nero has caused an error in BCGCBPRO730.DLL.Nero will now close.If you continue to get this problem try re-starting your computer" which I have tried but it makes no difference.Any ideas please.

jimv7 17:27 09 Oct 2006

There are known errors with nero 7, try updating it, these errors have been solved...

click here

loaders 18:27 12 Oct 2006

jimv7, Thanks for your reply,I have been to the Nero site and all it seems to show for updates is a trial version of Nero 7 premium reloaded(which is available for thirty days)and then has to be purchased.Is this what you mean.I thought there might have been an update for Nero 7 Premium which mine is.Have I read the update shown correctly??

Eric10 18:41 12 Oct 2006

It is the same download for update or for new installations. If you have nero 7 installed then it updates your current installation. If it's a new installation then it's a trial.

jimv7 19:02 12 Oct 2006

The download is the link I gave, nero 7.5.1.1, download and update your existing nero being sure to untick the ggole/yahoo toolbar, not sure which 1, lol.

jimv7 19:02 12 Oct 2006

google not ggole.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Best of the Grad Shows 2017: University of the West of England (UWE)

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Les meilleures GoPro 2017