Nero 6 Ultra and problem

ianeon 09:06 15 Jul 2007

Good morning - I'd like some help with a new problem please - When I try to run my Nero6 I get the following message - THIS PROGRAMME REQUIRES THE FILE "advrcntr2.dll" WHICH WAS NOT FOUND ON YOUR SYSTEM - I have downloaded the file from the internet - But I don't know where to put it - LOL - Could someone help - Thank you - Ian

postie24 09:31 15 Jul 2007

What is warning you about this file? Is it Nero or is it some "pop-up"? If the latter you might have mailware on your comp

While this file may be a part of an older Nero installation (you are supposed to use cleaning tools supplied by Nero to fully remove old versions before installing new ones), if it isn't prventing you from burning, leave it and don't worry about it. If you do have problems, write down your Nero license key, use the cleaning tools from Nero's site, and reinstall

ICF 09:32 15 Jul 2007

Download it from here.

click here

ICF 09:34 15 Jul 2007

How to install it

click here

Sparkly 10:11 15 Jul 2007

Allso click here

ianeon 12:11 15 Jul 2007

Thank you people - The problem is now solved - This happens when people test Nero 7 then uninstall it - then when you revert back to Nero 6 you have the problem - the answer was to downolad the Nero General Cleaning Tool and use that - then reinstall Nero 6

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

See mcbess's iconic style animated for Mercedes-Benz

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires