Nero 5.5 Burning Rom - Digital Photographs

Derek100 10:07 14 Jun 2003

Can someone please advise as to whether I can burn digital photographs using Nero 5.5 onto normal CD-R or do I need a special video CD to playback on my DVD. Can anyone suggest how to carry out this operation.
Thanks for your help.

Mango Grummit 10:21 14 Jun 2003

I generally burn to CDRW until I get a disk with just what I want then copy to CDR in the normal way, if this helps.

Unless I get one for Fathers Day I have not got a burner for DVD so don't know anything about that aspect I'm afraid.

The Sack 10:51 14 Jun 2003

I place my digital photos on a DVD+RW using InCD.

To play them back on your DVD it depends on your DVD player, some see jpegs with no problem and you just cycle through them with the remote and some need the photos to be made in to a VCD (or DVD)

Ulead DVD picture show is brilliant and the results are very proffesional

Rose 11:06 14 Jun 2003

There is a nice, simple little tutorial in the current issue of Computeractive on how to burn a picture CD using Nero that will play back on a DVD player. Worth a look!

pj123 12:46 14 Jun 2003

Yes, open Nero and scroll down the left window and choose Video CD and go from there. I use it all the time.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?