nero

muffin1947 12:44 27 May 2007

I have a few music tracks on one of my hard drives and when I play them using media player they are fine.When I try to burn them using nero after I have added them and clicked on finish I then click on the track and press play to get a preview.I then find most of them are poor quality as they jump and skip.My question is why do they not jump and skip when I play using media player.

mocha 21:33 27 May 2007

Have you tried copying to the 'Image Recorder' then listening to them through Nero's media player, that way it wont cost for ruined CD's and will give you an exact image/sound as you would get from a CD.

If you're listening to your files whilst in Nero Express the system overheads (all running programs + nero) may be too much for your CPU to keep a steady music stream.

muffin1947 21:11 28 May 2007

Thanks Mocha
It may be a silly question to ask you but how do I copy to image recorder.Ihave seen image recorder when I have been burning to a DVD.

Thanks

mocha 22:26 28 May 2007

Nero Express
Music
Audio CD
Add
Click button 'Next'
'Current Recorder'
Click 'Right Down Button' and Select Image Recorder.

If ImageRecorder is not showing you need to go to Nero ImageDrive, if it's disabled a box will appear, click o.k. you will get a message saying not passed windows test, click ok and it will enable the virtual drive for you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Awful clip art from 1994 is being tweeted every hour by a bot

iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017