Need to to wire up Cobra case wires to Motheboard

Brian_William 15:01 07 Dec 2006

Hi
Could someone please help me, I have a Foxconn 865PE7AF motherboard and I have purchased and received a Raidmax Cobra Case and the wiring looks complicated, could please tell me where all the case wires go onto the Motherboard

Your help would be most grateful

woodchip 15:07 07 Dec 2006

This is for normall Connections. First the connectores are bottom right corner of Mobo. The Case wires should be labled or printed on them on the plugs. Check the Mobo Manual for pins. The red black on one plug are most likely Case Speaker. You can also trace them back to front of the case

Legolas 18:56 07 Dec 2006

click here
you can download the m/b manual here and go to chapter two and you will find the diagrams for connecting the front panel connections.

ed-0 20:11 07 Dec 2006

There is just one connection you need to concentrate on, thats the one that start the computer;-) All the rest can be added and tested after you have the computer running.

The start button is connected to pin block 6 click here. the two wires then fit onto the PWRSW pins click here Are the ones to start the computer.

Make sure you use both the 20 pin and the square 4 pin power connectors to the motherboard.

Hi woodchip:-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?