NEED VISTA HELP PLEASE

can't have this 17:21 24 Jun 2007

hope someone can help me with these few problems l am at my wits end and am disabled so on my own and hands are the size of footballs now.
Its vista premium
pictures, there all in media but only half in pictures.
Have 20 inch screen to help me but it won't streach and is about a 14inch across.
Can enlarge font by ctrl and + but can it be set in as have to do it on every page.
I run two groups on yahoo and cannet get into them , gave them the old email as asked but its dead and it was dial up but stupid yahoo has not got it verifided so has locked me out. Have tried to go in a lot of places as new but that made it worse, took me 3 days to get back in here.
Hope someone can help as l also teach online so need to able to use it.
Was on aol for 5 years and everyone called it but wish l had stayed instead of listen to others as it was a lot easier, another thin l downloaded a squared and it took 5 hours and all the other stuff was minutes,
Thanks

p;3 21:17 24 Jun 2007

why not try posting IN the vista section of the forum??

click here

ArrGee 22:16 24 Jun 2007

You haven't mentioned how these problems occurred or when they started. New PC, upgrade, new hardware, new software, updates, etc.

Have you tried a restore-point?

can't have this 22:23 24 Jun 2007

I got new computer vista premium also have gone from dial up to broardband and changed supliers from aol to madasafish,
Jill

can't have this 22:24 24 Jun 2007

I got new computer vista premium also have gone from dial up to broardband and changed supliers from aol to madasafish,
Jill

ArrGee 22:57 24 Jun 2007

I can fully understand your frustrations, however you need to break these down to a more digestable form for adequate help.

Start with this:
Were you on XP before?
Did Yahoo provide you with username/password in the form of an email or letter?
Is all of you email on an AOL account?
Has AOL provided you with written (on paper) details of your account details?

ArrGee 23:02 24 Jun 2007

Just as a side note, may I ask what you teach? This could be of help for any advisor here.

p;3 23:34 24 Jun 2007

depending on your e mail address with madasafish

choose which support link to go to

click here

are you still using an email address with yahoo?

do you use outlook express or outlook to do your mailing

Totally-braindead 00:02 25 Jun 2007

ArrGee raises a valid point, it appears you have more than one individual problem.
Did the PC work fine when Vista was first installed or has it always had these problems?
If these problems are new have you tried a restore point?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

See mcbess's iconic style animated for Mercedes-Benz

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires