need to update my 'photo' pack?

badgery 13:41 11 May 2005

Just starting to try and produce website, and am still using a photo package given to me years ago! I really have only used it for 'red-eye' removal on my family photos. It's called 'Arcsoft Photo studio 2000', and I wonder if I should look for better? Funds are tight, but any suggestions? Thanks.

BEN MARSHALL 13:51 11 May 2005

hi ye it may be worth updating the product online via a download that may be discounted if you redgisterd the product or find a free product like in the download section of PC Advisors site! I have got a surgestion for your website if doing it for free use click here its a great site and you get free google submission! I also surgest a great animated text site called wclick here its worth it it give your site a fresh cool new look! It also has lots of links hope this helps .BEN.

badgery 15:34 11 May 2005

Thanks, Ben, I'll have at look at these, and see about an upgrade of Arcsoft.

Diodorus Siculus 17:00 11 May 2005

Try serif's photoplus for a free and pretty competent graphics program. click here

Irfanview is also an excellent option for basic work with images

badgery 12:46 12 May 2005

Thanks, I will give the Serif a go, Irfanview - I have been using for re-sizing images, already.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?