Need someone to build me a Gaming PC

CookedPancakes 20:29 06 Mar 2014

I have a budget of around £1,000 and am looking for a gaming PC which i can play on the best graphics i can get. I would be wanting to play games like Dayz Standalone and garry mod and later on i might want to record if anyone can help me please try i want it to last a while. i could go a bit over 1000 for monitor and keyboard but around 1000 for the pc

CookedPancakes 17:19 07 Mar 2014

Thanks for replying i like the look of this one click here i would like a decent enough monitor but mouse and keyboard i dont really need to spend alot on

and

CookedPancakes 18:15 07 Mar 2014

ok thanks my budget is around 1k i can go a bit over but not much i have a brother who made one for £1500 but i dont have enough money to get one for that much. if u can have a look ill be happy enough to have a look aswell its just i dont really know about all of this stuff

CookedPancakes 14:32 08 Mar 2014

Had a look at them ones you gave me they look decent not entirely clear what's on it would you be able to give a link like the URL so I can go look they look really good though for the budget

Woolwell 14:40 08 Mar 2014

Ring Chillblast and talk your way through the system having their site open in front of you. I have bought from them and they are helpful. They tend to come with absolute minimum of software.

nickf 17:42 08 Mar 2014

I can certainly recommend Scan to build for you , I have used them , and found the build quality and customer service to be excellent.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?