Need Help Please

Regnak 18:41 26 May 2005

Hi all got a bit of a prob somehow i have a program called aurora coming up each time i start IE ive done the usual spy scans (Ad-Aware, MS Anti -Spyware and Spybot) they all find this:-

Transponder.ABetterInternet.Aurora

naturally i click to remove this but it keeps coming back

Ive tried finding the sources for this horrid program and found something called Buddy.exe and TODO: File description>
TODO: Produt name>

Tried deleting them from folders and even ventured into the system registry but the blighter keeps coming back (GRRRRRR!!!)
Has anyone come across this before and if so how can i get rid of it because it is really getting on my nerves now.

p;3 18:49 26 May 2005

click here

you might find advise on how to title your thread more effectively in this thread of F.E."s

suggest open a thread entitled"Transponder.ABetterInternet.Aurora;;advise please"
which might attract appropriate support

and details please of your Windows version etc might help:)

VoG II 18:51 26 May 2005
  p;3 18:52 26 May 2005

click here that link above may not be working so try this:) assuming this one works:(

Regnak 19:10 26 May 2005

thanks and sorry bout the title pretty new at this posting stuff....lol will let you know if i find a solution from that site VoG

VoG II 21:27 26 May 2005

click here might be easier Regnak.

p;3 21:34 26 May 2005

"thanks and sorry bout the title pretty new at this posting stuff...."; F.E. "s thread is good for info on thread titles and the reason for reasonably accurate ones;hope you learn from this thread for your next visit::))

hope u get sorted with Vog and others" help:)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?