Need Help pleaaase!

krazi kid 19:33 16 May 2005

i know this is a pc problems site but i really really need help because im stressing now, i need to know the rough price of a hamster and a hamster cage, forum editor please do not ban me as this will be helping me with a problem also even if its not to do with the reason for this website.

sorry for abusing the site but its stressing me out. and i beleive is for a good need, (for me anyway) thanks forum editor.

octal 19:56 16 May 2005

Do you have a Wyevale Garden Centre near you? click here There's plenty of Hamsters, Rats, Rabbits and mice around this time of year, my daughter bought a rat from there last week. They will give you the cost of the animal and cage.

krazi kid 20:12 16 May 2005

ive looked through there but im ot sure where to look, would it be possible for you to give me a rough price?

GANDALF <|:-)> 20:22 16 May 2005

If you can use the internet but cannot phone a pet store, you are having a laugh....bye.

G

VoG II 20:30 16 May 2005
  gabriella 20:55 16 May 2005

Maybe you're having a laugh, maybe not.....

Anyway:

Hamster approx £5
Cage (fairly basic) £20-£25
Toys for cage £15-£20 approx
Food, bedding, water feeder £10 approx

Hamsters come in different sorts - Syrians are best and most friendly. If handled every day they will become very tame and friendly.

Good luck

Gabriella x

p;3 21:46 16 May 2005

the thread title says "Need help"; is there a computer problem , and if so could you please be more specific so we can help you to sort it:)

stalion 22:19 16 May 2005

freddy star may be able to help

rods 22:37 16 May 2005

ha

gabriella 22:54 16 May 2005

Perhaps Krazi Kid would like to respond to my information re: hamsters if that is his genuine question.

I have looked after these lovely animals and do know a bit about the cost of them plus equipment.

I do take the point that a net search/quick t/c or even a visit to a pet supplier would have provided the answers he/she seeks but perhaps we give the benefit of the doubt to the questioner??

Gabriella x

citadel 22:58 16 May 2005

Gabriella you are lovely

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?