Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X
Hey all..I need some help/guidance on buying a new system.I searched allover and it seems im stuck on a page called click here need a powerfull system for Gaming, working with Databases, programming, web-multimedia developing ..etc..
Thats a system i was thinking on buying :
- Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 GO 2.40GHz Quad Core CPU Overclocked too a minimum of 3.30GHz and beyond. (8/9 x 400MHz - 1600MHz FSB)
- Tuniq Tower 120 Pro Blue LED Intel approved cooler
- Arctic Silver 5 Heatsink compound professionally hand installed by our technicians
- Abit IP35-Pro Intel P35 (Socket LGA775) PCI-Express DDR2 Motherboard
- Award winning Crucial 2GB PC2-8500 CAS5 (2x1GB) Dual Channel Kit (Overclocked at 1000MHz+) (Note when upgrading to 4GB overclock drops to 3.25GHz on CPU)
- 500GB Western Digital 16MB Cache SATA-2 Hard Drive
- ATI HD 2900 Pro 512MB GDDR3 AVIVO HDTV/Dual DVI/HDMI (PCI-Express) DirectX 10 Graphics Card
- Pioneer 112DBK 18x DVD±RW Dual Layer ReWriter (Black)
- Antec NINE HUNDRED Gamers ATX Case
- Enermax Infiniti 650W Next Generation Power Supply
What do you think?
Thanks in advance!
880 pounds is a logic price for it isnt it?
but im thinking about the graphics card.Theres another system with the same specs exceot the gcard which is a NVIDIA 8800 GTS 320MB.
Which one is best?
Try Cougar Extreme... they build to your spec at very competative price
thanks gudlucker.i took a quick look at the site...it really is competitive.You can also choose to remove or add some of the hardware.
Now the specs i referred above need any update or remove ?Im not sure for an nvidia or an ati card.And i dont really know which of the motherboards is good... Any help on that?
i am getting...
Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 3.0 GHz 4Mb Cache, 4Gb Corsair Memory DDR 800, 300GB SATA Hard Drive, , Impress Case , Atrix 650Watt Transparent + Blue LED, 640Mb Nvidia 8800GTS graphics card DX10, QC - ASUS P5N-ESLI 1333fsb-DDR800x4 SLI motherboard (Dual graphics), 18X DVD+/-RW (Samsung), No Floppy Disk Drive, Creative Sound Blaster Live 7.1 Sound Card, Intergrated Monitor Speakers, , Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premiem (OEM), No Additional Software, , Free Carriage, 13 Month Warranty
from cougar extreme.. seriously powerful computer and should be able to play games for the next few years on med/high settings (would probably get to gfx cards)
that is all for £833
id advise getting a motherboard which can support 2 gfx cards and also quad core.. if you are thinking of upgrading in future
I was thinking about an sli motherboard but im almost sure that im not buying a second gfxcard.The prices at cougar are really good but im also thinking about the display. Im thinking of buying a samsung instead of the ones available at cougar..
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4 Ghz 8Mb Cach, 2Gb Corsair Memory DDR 800, 250GB SATA Hard Drive, , Impress Case , Atrix 650Watt Transparent + Blue LED, 640Mb Nvidia 8800GTS graphics card DX10, QC - ASUS P5N-ESLI 1333fsb-DDR800x4 SLI motherboard (Dual graphics), 18X DVD+/-RW (Samsung), No Floppy Disk Drive, 22 inch (DVI) AMW TFT 5ms widescreen X2210WDS, 105 UK standard Keyboard Black or Cream, Creative Sound Blaster Live 7.1 Sound Card, Intergrated Monitor Speakers, , Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Inc SP2, No Additional Software, , 3 Year Labour Warranty Upgrade, Free Carriage..
£997.... What do you say?
This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.