Navigation navigated.

steve263000 18:27 12 Feb 2006

Good day all, After making a serious error with the index page. click here Ihad to renew it. Therefore I eventually discovered after a lot of time and swearing, all the pages were linking with the new non exsistant page. Fine, that was fixed.

However, in navigation view,(FP2003) none of the pages will allow me to insert a page banner. Whenever I try to insert one, this message comes at the top of the page, [Add this page to the navigation structure to display a page banner here] Now I do realise that the page banner is not vital, but why is this happening? I have had page banners on every page for years with no trouble.

When I check the nav view, all the pages seem to be linked fine. I have had to rebuild many pages after making another error, and it is now all ready to reload to the web, along with a lot more pages that I have been working on. So has anybody got a clue, because this has been driving me nuts for about a week.

Forum Editor 18:37 12 Feb 2006

on your pages?

steve263000 21:20 12 Feb 2006

Well, F.E. I had not, but I have now, and after checking a couple of pages, nothing has changed.

steve263000 14:03 13 Feb 2006

Just to let anybody interested that the problem is fixed. There are more now, but that one at least has been fixed. In the end, I put a copy of one of the pages to the nav site, then attached some files to that. That worked, so I repeated it to other files.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?