my website is in early stages need a little help

©®@$? 20:47 01 Mar 2004

just creating a photo album so my family can be kept updated as they do not live near me!

click here for my site

it's my first real attempt, but i'm having a problem with the pictures loading up in a seperate window

think it is because the path is pointing to my hdd, what do i need to do to rectify it

javascript:nph_open_window('file:///D|/pictures from digicam/connor/connor 001.jpg', 'nph_window', 'width=700,height=600,toolbar=no,menubar=no,status=no,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes')"> img src="connor 001_tm2.jpg" width="120" height="90" border="0" alt="connor 001.jpg"> /a> /p>

the point where it says open window ('file:///D|/pictures from digicam/connor/connor 001.jpg' is the problem i think?

change it to 'thefolderthepicsrin/connor001.jpg' (where thefolderthepicsrin is the name of the folder in your home directory that the pictures are in.) and see if that helps.

it might be a good idea to remove the spaces from the picture filenames.

change it to 'thefolderthepicsrin/connor001.jpg' (where thefolderthepicsrin is the name of the folder in your home directory that the pictures are in.) and see if that helps.

it might be a good idea to remove the spaces from the picture filenames.

©®@$? 23:14 01 Mar 2004

i've done it..

what i did is start over, creaated a folder for my webpage,subfolders called images and pcitures..put my pictures in there and did what i did before and it is now working

©®@$? 23:14 01 Mar 2004

i've done it..

what i did is start over, creaated a folder for my webpage,subfolders called images and pcitures..put my pictures in there and did what i did before and it is now working

tbh72 23:43 01 Mar 2004

click here take a look here. I think you'll be impressed, oh you get 30MB's free.

tbh72 23:43 01 Mar 2004

click here take a look here. I think you'll be impressed, oh you get 30MB's free.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?