1. Click on Start > Settings > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs
2. Scroll through the program listings until you find the entry for "MyWay Speedbar" and then click "Remove". This will clean out most of the installed program.
3. Click on "My Computer".
4. Navigate to the main directory structure where the MyWay Speedbar was installed. Usually this is "C:\Program Files\". If you can't find it click on Start > Search > For Files or Folders and type in "MyWay".
5. Delete the folder "C:\Program Files\MyWay"
6. Click on Start > Run and type "regedit", then click "OK".
7. Scroll down to the folder named: 'HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT"
8. Move to the sub folder "Interface". MyWay inserts two registry keys here, both of which can be removed by deleting the folders:
Move to the sub folder "TypeLib". There is another registry key here, that can be removed by deleting the folder:
9. Restart your Computer to allow the new registry settings to take effect.
Email to a friend