My video ????

blackpat 09:34 25 Apr 2009

Windows xp media edition. Hi all, in my docs, I have the special folders for "my music" "my pictures" but the "my videos" folder disappeared some time ago. When I open media centre and click on "my videos" it opens and shows stock videos that came with the media edition. What I want is to get the "My videos" folder back on my docs. I have already made another ordinary folder entitled "My videos", but of course that is not the proper original folder. Anyone have any ideas?
Blackpat.

eedcam 11:31 25 Apr 2009

Have you in fact put any videos into it if so what happens if you just do a search for videos.If they are still on the pc they should come up and with the location

Pineman100 16:38 25 Apr 2009

I would certainly do as eedcam suggests. If this reveals the My Videos folder somewhere else on the computer, you probably inadvertently dragged it there.

You can just drag it back into My Documents, but make sure you first delete or rename the new My Videos folder that you created.

Sea Urchin 00:35 26 Apr 2009

Just run a search for My Videos - then drag into My Documents as suggested above

blackpat 06:44 26 Apr 2009

Thanks guys for your help. I did the search and found it and then dragged it to my docs. Much obliged to you all.
Blackpat.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?