MY SPACE CODES

HI ALL TRYING TO SET UP A MY SPACE, I DIDNT REALISE YOU COULD PASTE HTML IN TO IT, PROBLEM IS I CANT GET IT TO WORK. AND THE CODE IS DISPLAYED AS TXT.....CAN ANYONE HELP PLS

NOW REALISED THERE IS MY SPACE.COM AND MY SPACE FROM WITHIN MSN, I AM USING MY SPACE MSN, WITH CODES FROM PIMP MY SPACE. ANY ADVICE WOULD BE GREAT...CHEERS

VoG II 18:38 10 Nov 2006

Stop SHOUTING!!

sorry

wolfie3000 19:26 10 Nov 2006

I dont generally like myspace but heres a site with html huides and free stuff for myspace,

click here

Hope it helps.

wolfie3000 19:27 10 Nov 2006

Maybe when your done you will be kind enough to share your creation?

Im interested to see what you create.

wolfie3000 19:33 10 Nov 2006

Doh sorry my mistake i didnt readd all of your post.

This will be more of what you want,
I have used the tutorials and codes on there for my msn space.

click here

Heres my creation.

click here

The tutorials in the d3vmax space are a little complicated but its worth sitting down and really studying them.

hi, folks, well im getting there, couple of niggles and im not the greatest hand coder,
chack out myspace first click here

i could do with removing the death logos, and keepin my pic in colour.......any ideas

not sure if im allowed to post the code

JoE. 21:18 11 Nov 2006

In the coding for my page at least, theres a segment that looks something like:

<style type="text/css">table table table td.text div img {visibility:hidden;} table table table td.text div { background-image:url('

followed by a url, another quote mark, and a closing bracket. This code corresponds to the icon beside your picutre, the 'online now' icon. To get rid of it, I replaced the url wth "none", so the code looked like the following:

<style type="text/css">table table table td.text div img {visibility:hidden;} table table table td.text div { background-image:url(inone')...

Hope this helps you in some way. As for keeping your picture in colour, I'm not quite sure what you mean, as it seems to stay in colour! :o)

JoE. 21:19 11 Nov 2006

in that second segment of code, '(inone')...' should read '...('none')...'

:o)

your a star, in the about me section i have two links to pimp my space.........any ideas

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Converse draws on iconic heritage for a fresh brand identity

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment lancer Windows 10 en mode sans ├ęchec ?