my program not opening filepage.sys

john270 14:47 05 Jun 2017

trying to open a c:\filepage.sys to change file type but keeps telling me its open in another program spent hours trying to find open program to close but no luck please help it has my Disneyland pics on it

MJS WARLORD 14:56 05 Jun 2017

all types of files cant be altered when something else is using it , what other software do you have open or running when trying to change file type...

i found this article you might want to read. click here the whole text and then right click and go to.

highlight

john270 15:34 05 Jun 2017

hi thanks for your reply and the link I will have a look and see if it helps. I cant find any programs open which is confusing I have made sure there are no windows open on the toolbar and made sure no programs are open but still get the same message.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best Black Friday Deals 2017

How modern book design was influenced by illustrated manuscripts

Best Black Friday Apple Deals 2017

Les meilleurs logiciels de montage vidéo gratuits (en 2017)