My postings.

rdave13 23:15 29 Oct 2005

Still the only way to get to "my postings" is to click on Helproom on the left and then click "your postings"
Takes a few seconds but gets there usually.

Can anyone tell me a better way to get to these sometimes embarrasing posts....;))

Belatucadrus 23:21 29 Oct 2005

The "Your postings" link is below "Welcome Your user name" in the top left hand side under the PCAdvisor banner

rdave13 23:26 29 Oct 2005

Yes I know. If I click on "your postings" straight from logging on it won't work.
That's why I asked if there is a better way of getting to it.

De Marcus™ 23:30 29 Oct 2005

Whilst the 'your postings' list is admittedly 'a tad slow', I find that that by right clicking and selecting 'open in new window' when I first log in and browse new threads suits me fine. Once I've had a quick scour of newly posted threads, the new 'your postings' window is ready and lively as ever.

De Marcus™ 23:32 29 Oct 2005

I'm sure with the new changes that have came about, the my postings issue is a top priority with the pca team. So worry not for much longer (fingers crossed).

rdave13 23:36 29 Oct 2005

De Marcus™. Thanks for that.
Pity I cant delete some of my postings.

I cringe at some of the older ones ))

De Marcus™ 23:39 29 Oct 2005

Lol, as we all do I'm sure ;-)

Chegs ® 23:42 29 Oct 2005

I use a wheel mouse,cfg'ed to open a new window behind the presently viewed one when pressing wheel button.Then I can simply scroll down the main page,clicking threads/my postings,etc,and then click the tabs in my browser(It dont work this way in IE tho' thats why I use Avant)

rdave13 23:46 29 Oct 2005

Chegs ®. Thanks for info.Never knew you could configure a wheel mouse.

DieSse 23:49 29 Oct 2005

You can do the same thing in Firefox.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best Black Friday Deals 2017

Black Friday Deals for Designers & Artists: Adobe, Apple, Corel Painter, Microsoft Surface, Wacom &e…

Best Black Friday Apple Deals 2017

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires