My ISP needs info from my PC overnight

TOPCAT® 16:59 05 Apr 2007

Can someone please help this novice! on how to input a BT line testing address into my new Netgear DG834G router. My line download attenuation figure is high, at 49dbs and I have intermittent connection problems, so Pipex say they need my overnight logs to pass over to BT.

The test address is: [email protected]_domain, which was simple with my old SpeedTouch 330 modem, but I've no idea how to do this on the router. Thanks for your help. TC.

TOPCAT® 20:56 05 Apr 2007

Transferred to Helproom. TC.

karim07 12:42 06 Apr 2007

I have a wireless router that I want to connect to NTL modem, all are configured correctly but I can't browse the internet, if I connect my system directly to the NTL modem via USB cable it connects to the internet with no problem. I have not configured any static WAN/Internet IP address in the router. when I go to the web console of the roueter I find there and Internet IP address as 10.40.248.79, SubNet Mask as 255.255.255.0 and Default Gateway as 10.40.248.1,
any advice from anyone will be highly appreciated,
thanks,
karim

TOPCAT® 15:15 06 Apr 2007

Karim, I suggest you start your own thread either here in Networking or in the Helproom. I got a quicker response in the latter. TC.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?