My computer freezes

Bãd KåwàiLôlìtã 23:09 06 Jan 2015

Hello, I'm new here and this is my first post so I hope you guys can help me and help anyone who has the same problem as mine . Well i have windows 7 and my computer freezes whenever i try to install or uninstall ( for uninstalling it happens only with some) softwares and when i tried to use EasyPHP .. I also have Ubuntu 14.04 LTS but i have no problems with it .. And when it freezes the Ctrl + Alt +Del doesn't work so is the Caps lock (It won't light up when i click it). So if anyone have an idea abt what could be the problem then i'll appreciate your help. Ps : If you need more infos abt my computer i'll be glad to give it . Thank you so much.

Boken Bol 01:55 07 Jan 2015

Does your phone has enough free space? If the cache file full of your computer, this situation will happen.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:42 07 Jan 2015

FReeezing PC

1. Overheat due to faulty / blocked fans

2. PSU voltages

3. Household power surges fridge etc switching on/off

4. faulty memory stick try memtest click here virus or spyware scan for both especially if shutting down with in a few minutes of switch on or internet use

5. driver conflicts especially graphics cards get the latest drivers for your equipment

calv0492 04:41 10 Jan 2015

You can browse this website - it gives you relavant information about your problem: click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone