My computer can't use printer

liaoming71 05:41 19 Jul 2006

Hi, Everybody,

I need your help!
Before my computer and printer (Epson stylus CX6600) were working good, but I move from one city to another city, after I setup my computer and printer, there has a problem. Everytime, if I click printer or print, and my computer restart. So I can't use printer. I reinstall my printer, the result is the same. Could you advice me? Thank you very much!

MAJ 08:19 19 Jul 2006

Try using these drivers click here liaoming71, instead of the drivers on the CD. As your computer is restarting when the problem occurs, right-click on the "My Computer" icon on your Desktop, choose "Properties", click the "Advanced" tab followed by Settings button in the "Startup and Recovery" section. In the "System Failure" section, untick the "Automatically Restart" option, click OK, Apply and OK to exit.
Now when the problem occurs again, rather than restarting, your computer will display an error message. Post that error message here, it might give some clue as to what is happening.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from Petya?

Illustrator Mariana Rodrigues' beautiful flora and fauna for Bombay Sapphire gin

How to remove Mac ransomware

Comment mettre à jour Kodi ?