My BT Yahoo Broadband Icon freezes.

1936 00:07 22 Mar 2006

When I click onto the BT Yahoo Broadband Icon to check my E-Mail it starts to open but then freezes and I have to use Windows Task Manager to clear it.
However, if I click onto the Google Icon and key in "BT Yahoo Broadband" it opens.
There is no point in even trying to contact BT Yahoo Broadband help because I can't understand a word they say. There is even less point in using E-Mail to contact BT Yahoo Broadband help because the scrpt that they work from does not include answering help questions so could anyone on the forum please tell me what the problem is.

ACOLYTE 00:13 22 Mar 2006

Have you tried to connect with IE? i find it less bother to use IE instead of the BT browser.

1936 08:08 22 Mar 2006

Sorry but I don't know what, "IE" is.

ACOLYTE 14:12 22 Mar 2006

Internet Explorer.

Fateful Shadow 10:07 24 Mar 2006

I've found the "BT Yahoo! Broadband" program to be very troublesome. It likes to crash a lot and freeze more often than not. Either stick to IE or get Firefox Browser.

Hope this helps :)

yaesu 14:45 24 Mar 2006

ditch bt's browser and use ie6, I did and have had no problems so far. If you want you can also use outlook or outlook express for e-mail. As far as I can see the only advantage to web mail is you can access it from almost any pc. (you still can even if you use oe at home)
Regards,
yaesu

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

See mcbess's iconic style animated for Mercedes-Benz

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires