my account is suspended

kmon 21:14 17 Apr 2008

how do i make my subscribtions active

rossgolf 21:16 17 Apr 2008

little more information....subscription active on what?
no offence but no one will no what you are on about when all you say "how do i make my subscribtions active"

MCE2K5 21:24 17 Apr 2008

For a Guess, XBox Live.

laurie53 08:23 18 Apr 2008

So is mine, but mine is on Paypal and is phishing spam.

Is yours the same or something else?

FatboySlim71 08:36 18 Apr 2008

Exactly what account are you meaning? it could be bank account or any other account by your vaig title ;-)

skidzy 10:23 18 Apr 2008

Possible Phishing email regarding bank details !! as pointed out above.

Ive recently received an email saying my Natwest account is locked due to x-amount of failed login attempts....Rubbish !!!

Its a phishing email and deleted immediately once i checked out the corresponding link... (redirection to a NZ location)....

More details please Kmon,then we can try to help.

FatboySlim71 11:00 18 Apr 2008

I too have received several emails from Halifax bank (I don't have an account with them) and several from Paypal, if yours is referring to Paypal then the easiest way to check if your Paypal account is suspended is to log into your Paypal account, BUT DO THIS VIA PAYPAL'S WEB ADDRESS AND NOT BY THE LINK IN THE EMAIL!

The best advice is that if you do use on line banking your bank will never ask you to confirm your log on details via email.

Another way to spot phishing emails is that they always address you as "Dear .... bank user" or similar, a legitimate email from a bank or similar will always address you by name.

If the email is for a bank account or similar and it is asking for you to click on a link to confirm something, then the best advice is to delete it, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE CLICK ON THE LINK!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?