Mutimonitor Problem

Gordon111 11:22 19 Feb 2011

Hi,

Can any one help. I have a dual praphics card system allowing the attahcment of 4 monitors however my problem is that I can only see two monitors.

I have dual ATI Sapphire HD3870 cards and both are detected in Device Manager, separately and together. Both work independantly of each other i.e I remove one and connect two monitors they work fine. Replace it with the second and again both monitors work fine, however if i install both cards and connect a third monitor this monitor does not work.

All the hardware is working but cannot progress beyond two monitors. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Cheers

Gordon

howard64 16:40 19 Feb 2011

I believe there is a setting in the display dialogue for multi monitor operations. Right click on my computer - properties - hardware - device manager - display or control panel display. You did not say what operating system you are using. You should also make sure you have the latest drivers for your graphic cards. There might also be a setting in the bios for multi graphics cards.

Gordon111 16:53 19 Feb 2011

Hey howard thanks for the response but it was just playing hard get after a few reboots it decided to play so am happy now.

Cheers

Gordon

howard64 17:06 19 Feb 2011

fine glad it worked now please mark this as resolved

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?