mustek 1200 usb scanner DRIVERS

Star Lord 22:07 23 Feb 2007

hi

I've got a mustek 1200 usb scanner and can't find any drivers for xp. The drivers that came with the scanner only work for win98.

I have been on the net and tried to download some, I follow the instructions as stated. once installed I am advised to restart my pc, when I do this and log back on it show that I have ONLY installed the uninstall software.

I can't work out what I am doing wrong. I have downloads the drivers from the mustek site and still the same

can anyone advise please

cheers

Arnie 22:46 23 Feb 2007

This may do the trick. (Windows XP).

click here

Border View 22:50 23 Feb 2007

I had the same scanner but found that when I upgraded from 98SE to XP I had to go out and purchase a new scanner.

Was not happy about the expenditure at the time, but found that in the six years I had had the scanner technology had moved on.

More than impressed with the flatbed stand along I purchased at Aldi's for less than £50. It is so much quicker you would not believe it.

If you can - treat yourself to a new scanner. You wont regret it.

Border View 22:53 23 Feb 2007

Have a look at this - click here=

Dipso 23:19 23 Feb 2007

Same as Barmoor. I even emailed Mustek and got a reply but couldn't make head nor tail of it as it was in very bad English.

Eventually decided to purchase a new one.

Star Lord 23:49 23 Feb 2007

Don't worry about this one boys and girls, I managed to fix the dam thing. Its working fine now.

PS theres a type error in the heading it reads

mustek 1200 usb scanner when it should read
mustek 1200 ub scanner

sorry for the type error. I was downloading the right drivers though. I just burnt them to a cd and it worked fine

Thanks anyway

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?