Musicmatch Jukebox 10

Border View 10:18 12 Jul 2009

I just wondered if anyone has used this website/software. It looks quite good, but being the ultra cautious person I am, thought I would seek your views before I downloaded the program

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Barmoor

Border View 10:26 12 Jul 2009

Found this click here makes for interesting reading, but would appreciate personal experience of the software and downloads.

Sparkly 10:46 12 Jul 2009

Hi Barmoor
Not used this version but used previous versions and as i recall it was quite a good peice of audio software.

Border View 10:50 12 Jul 2009

Thanks for responding Sparkly. Turns out my sister has v.9 and she says it can be a bit slow to boot up. She does like its format tho.

gazzaho 12:49 12 Jul 2009

I used to use the original a few years ago and really liked it, I even paid for the lifetime software option, but it started to give me problems, it wouldn't install after a re-installation of Windows XP one time and the tech help wasn't that helpful, so I stopped using it.

I think it went commercial like iTunes and would only deal with US based content or similar, I can't really remember now, but as I bought an iPod which came with iTunes I never bothered using it again.

Border View 22:57 12 Jul 2009

Thanks gazzaho. Dont think I shall bother downloading it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Best of the Grad Shows 2017: University of the West of England (UWE)

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Les meilleures GoPro 2017