music splitter

1x11456 21:28 04 Dec 2004

is there a program that will join 2 music files so they play one after another as i want to play diferent songs on my dvd picture disc but the program only allows one song repeated till the end..thanks in advance.. :-)

dont know if this would work!! havent tried it but album wrap can wrap a full cd into one music file and unwrap them ..i have played a cd which was wrapped and it played as on continous track..so i imagine you could just add 2 or 3 tracks and wrap them..will try to post a link to the prog later..if you cant find it..i think it wraps free but to unwrap you need to register the program (pay for it)regards karl

just tried it and it worked..merged three tracks together as one..you still get a gap in between though..havent looked for the site to download..so if you want i could add it to an e mail for you..its only 816kb..if not i will let you do the googling and find it..regards karl

1x11456 22:03 04 Dec 2004

thanks for that @[email protected]!c found the site on google here it is for anybody who wants it click here try tomorrow thanks again karl...ixi :-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?