Multiple Threads

Cesar 10:39 04 Sep 2004

Multiple Threads are on the increase, with one Forumite posting seven threads on the same subject.This is not neccessary when you post/reply to a thread look at the Icon of your browser if it is animated your Thread/reply is being posted, it takes along time to do either so go and make a cup of coffee.

pj123 14:23 04 Sep 2004

It's not always due to impatience. I posted a response but after a while I got "Server Error" or "Timed Out" so I posted it again. Then when it got posted the first was there as well, even though I got an error message. I agree that posting 6 or 7 times is a bit much but because of the popularity of the Forum it is a bit frustrating. I now usually leave it for a while and try again later on, by which time, of course, someone else has managed to post a similar answer. But that's life. The answer might be, if you find your post is duplicated, to tick all the dupes as resolved???

spuds 21:26 04 Sep 2004

It is not always the fault of the poster. Error messages appear, which can be a little confusing.Some posts get through whilst others go into hyperspace.

Today alone, I have 'lost' seven 'Post responses' to hyperspace :o(

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Lightwell software lets you create mobile apps without using code

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?