MSN Messanger Contacts

Solartopi 15:48 04 Jun 2007

Hi Folks,

I don't know what I have done but I have lost all my MSN (Buddy/friends etc) Contacts.

Please Help me to get them back!!!

Thanks

Solartopi

Jackcoms 16:36 04 Jun 2007

Sign in, click om 'add a contact' and use the wizard and/or your e-mail address book

Solartopi 18:52 04 Jun 2007

Jackcoms,

SORRY if I'm a bit ignorant in this matter, I signed in & Clicked on Contact, A drop down Menu showed a lot of things I clicked on Add A Contact, and a window opened to fill in names etc. I did nothing, I was confused. Please explain.

Solartopi

Jackcoms 19:11 04 Jun 2007

What's to explain?

You did the right thing.

I don't know who your friends or contacts are - that's up to you. Presumably you have a list or address book with your contacts in? Use that.

How did you populate MSN Messenger in the first place? Can't you repeat that process?

Solartopi 20:13 04 Jun 2007

Jackcoms,

Thanks! Yes I have the list I will add them in one by one.

Solartopi

scolley 21:08 04 Jun 2007

Hi Solartopi,
could it be as simple as on the left hand side that thay just have been closed this happened to me once when msn was playing up, i could not see for looking, not that im saying you are not of cause just a suggestion
Scolley

Solartopi 22:19 04 Jun 2007

Hi scolley,

My MSN has been playing up of late. It comes on then goes off. Some times it's just wonderful other times awful.

Thanks

Solartopi

Diversion 22:32 04 Jun 2007

Get the latest version click here

Diversion 22:36 04 Jun 2007

Sorry try this click here

Solartopi 22:52 04 Jun 2007

hi Diversion,

Yes thanks I have the latest version MSN 8

Solartopi

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

HP’s new Surface Pro rival is designed specifically for Adobe-using designers and artists

Best kids apps for iPhone & iPad

Que faire si son iPhone ou iPad est tombé dans de l'eau ?