MSN

hijo 22:42 03 Dec 2006

DOES anyone know if there is REALY a program or a way in which i can find out if any of my contacts have blocked me from there MSN...? there is a program that DOES claim it can but its just a loada rubbish,so iam open to suggestions
ta
H

skidzy 22:47 03 Dec 2006
  hijo 23:04 03 Dec 2006

got it m8 many thankx i suppose it was there all along..doh...
thankx again m8
H

Madscot_uk 23:08 03 Dec 2006

If you are using windows live messenger there is a program called messenger plus live click here , which alongside other features has a contact list cleanup function and that can tell you how long since they've been online, chatted, got you on their contact list or blocked.

The other option is to dload an msn alternative such as GAIM click here which i believe will show you if someone has blocked you or not, but its been a while since i used it.

Be aware tho if you choose to install messenger live, the program itself is fine, as many members on here will tell you, but do not install the sponsor programme as it is spyware.

birdface 23:15 03 Dec 2006

You really dont want to download messenger Plus,If you download the crap that comes with it, You end up having a lot of problems.

skidzy 23:30 03 Dec 2006

Agree with the above regarding Messenger Plus...its not worth the aggro,if you must install this...make sure as pointed out already....Do NOT install the sponsor.
I have seen the mess this causes on numerous occasions.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?