is the MSI GE60 20E good for a college +gaming laptop ?

charbelac1 15:54 10 Dec 2013

hello,im currently a college student that really loves PC gaming i play battlefield 4 DOTA 2 assasins creed ... i would like to know if the msi ge60 20e is worth buying it for a college and gaming laptop. i want to know if the build-up is durable for like 2 or 3 years of college and i will take other suggestions in consideration if the laptop is a 15.6 inch with a graphic card of nvidia geforce GTX 765m+ and a budget of 1800$ or less . thank you

tarek.basmaji 07:59 21 Feb 2014

Yes definitely the msi GE60 can last for at least 4 years and with proper usage up to 5 yrs with its strong processor and a good graphics card it would be able to play games for at least 3 yrs at ultra settings but u will have to go to medium settings in a few years its definitely a good laptop for college iits been with me for 6 yrs now and I had only one problem and that was keyboard but I replaced a couple of the buttons and it was perfectly fine

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best Black Friday Deals 2017

Black Friday Deals for Designers & Artists: Adobe, Apple, Corel Painter, Microsoft Surface, Wacom &e…

Best Black Friday Apple Deals 2017

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires