MS Money

Biggles no more 16:09 15 Mar 2003

You can shout at me all you want, but this subject is STILL unresolved.

The question is whether MS MONEY SYANDARD 2003 actually exists. According to a link I was given in the previous thread, both MONEY STANDARD 2003 and MONEY DELUXE 2003 are extant, but I can only find MONEY 2003 DELUXE in PCW and the MS website.
It is misleading to refer to MONEY 2003, without saying which version (Standard or Deluxe) you mean.

I mentioned that the Deluxe version requires an internet connection to work. I received a phone call from a friend in Scotland who has an internet connection to tell me that he had downloaded the 30 day trial version of Money Deluxe to check it out. It wouldn't work because it required Internet Explorer 6 which he did not have. It seems to me that this confirms that it is an internet orientated program, which I do not want. My current Money Standard 2000 works fine without the net and that is what I want from a later version.

I would be grateful to hear from anyone who has actually SEEN the Standard version.

A Pound of Sausages 16:10 15 Mar 2003

click here

There it is.

A Pound of Sausages 16:11 15 Mar 2003

That took me less than 60 seconds to find.

In fact, here are the quotes:

"SOF−MONSTA2003 MS Money Standard 2003 Retail Boxed £27.16 £31.91 3 days

MS Money Standard 2003
Retail Boxed
Manufacturer Microsoft"

powerless 16:16 15 Mar 2003

A Pound of Sausages click here

Sorry Biggles no more i have not actually SEEN it.

A Pound of Sausages 16:19 15 Mar 2003

Powerless - I know all about it! ;)

I've not seen radio waves but they exist.

Biggles no more 16:23 15 Mar 2003

physically seeing it rather than an entry on a website.

I have checked every website entry I have found and they have all been the Deluxe version misdescribed as the Standard version. The confusion appears to arive because the price is the same - £29.99 - and the version is not on the box, only on the barcode sticker.

Biggles no more 16:26 15 Mar 2003

a singularly pointless remark. This is what makes threads too long.

A Pound of Sausages 16:27 15 Mar 2003

That link I gave you....If you order the software and it's NOT the "Standard" version like they have advertised then you will be entitled to get your money back.

That company also accepts queries by email, fax and telephone. Why not ring them up to confirm it's the correct version?

A Pound of Sausages 16:28 15 Mar 2003

Biggles.....don't get sarky with me matey. I've been trying to help you like others have done in the past...

bremner 16:32 15 Mar 2003

Biggles

It is available here click here and there is a picture of the box with the word 'Standard' on it.

Biggles no more 16:38 15 Mar 2003

You are the sarky one with your comments about radio waves. Keep them to your self.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?