MS Access Chart Prints Smaller

RandyParkin 23:08 24 Aug 2015

I used MS Access to build report with line chart showing data. It worked fine till I installed Win 8 (and now 10). In design mode, the report looks like this... click here printed filling the full page width wise and down, like this... click here now, since switching to Win 8 (and now 10), it prints smaller on the page, like this... click here seem to matter what printer I use. What would change the scale of the chart to print about 20% smaller?

It But Doesn't

RandyParkin 23:38 24 Aug 2015

Forgot to mention, I use the same database (via Dropbox) on a Win 7 machine and the charts print fine as they always have. Also doesn't seem to matter whether I open the DB with Access 2010 or 2013, same result. That and the timing of the isue showing up (installed Win 8.1 originally) says a Windows setting seems to be the problem.

rdave13 00:46 25 Aug 2015

Have a look at Foxit Reader and make it your default PDF reader. When you select 'print' on the page I tried Microsoft Print to PDF and saved to desktop. Opening it from the desktop it opens with Foxit (now default) and in 'landscape' mode works well selecting the first page only.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?