MP3 problem

ivesy 15:54 30 May 2004

Hi this is probably an easy one to answer! I have a number of MP3's on my PC but I don't have an MP3 player, I would like to know if there's some way of converting these files so I can burn them to a CD so I can listen to them in the car or on my Hi Fi. There probably is some sort of program but I can't find it!

taipan 15:59 30 May 2004

Look for Nero CD burning software.

bloo meeny 16:05 30 May 2004

or use dBpowerAMP Music Converter from click here

Free and easy to use. I've used it to convert wav files to mp3, but it will do the opposite too.

Totally-braindead 18:37 30 May 2004

If your hifi and car hifi are quite new then just burn a disk as MP3 and see if they'll play them, if they won't burn the MP3s as audio and voila it'll work in any hifi that can read CDR disks.

exit 20:27 30 May 2004

stomp record now excellent prog

exit:)

BBez 20:33 30 May 2004

if you have "nero burning rom", start it, choose CD from the cd, dvd drop down, select "audio cd" from the menu and drag your mp3's you want on the disc to the window, if you want to lose the 2 second gap between tracks, especially with techno tracks / sets, right click and highlight track 2 - "the last track" select properties and set the gap from the default 2 seconds to 0 seconds...,

ezy-cd creator is similar...

BBez 20:34 30 May 2004
  john-232317 20:45 30 May 2004

Or freeware...

click here

Conversion and a lot more...

ivesy 14:30 01 Jun 2004

Thanks for the help!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

Adobe shows still-in-development tools, including automatically colourising black-and-white photos

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment transformer un iPhone en borne Wi-Fi ?