Mp3 ipod players

brybob 09:03 03 Sep 2009

Hi Guys. l am 62y/o and don't know about such things but, but my car has a connection point for a ipod/mp3, and so l would like to buy one as l have lots of CD discs cluttering up the car, so my questions are do all of these gadgets have the cables and point to be able to connect them to the car audio system/pc, can any one recommend a cheap one to buy up to £50, l just want to put the music and songs l like on it thats all.
Thanks In advance.

bremner 12:16 03 Sep 2009

If the connection in your car is a small circular hole then you will need to buy the lead that goes between this and the headphone connection on the player as this is unlikely to be supplied with the player.

4GB iPod shuffle at £59 but has no display, just plays the tracks loaded in a random order.

4GB Sony with display and FM radio £59 click here

john bunyan 15:46 03 Sep 2009

I find the i Pod software quite good; if you could afford it maybe the 8 gig would give you more scope. The i Pod comes with a usb connector for the PC and a headphone socket that I guess could be connected to the input on your player .ie a phono line with male plugs at each end.

dukeboxhero 15:50 05 Sep 2009

heres the cables you need for i pod /mp3 player
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone