mp3 burning to DVD

carryduff 12:31 30 Sep 2007

I have a lot of midi files, about 200, which I have converted to mp3 for the purpose of burning to DVD. I really need software that will work in multisession mode and also have some kind of volume equalisation so that all the tracks are burnt at the same volume level. I know that Nero 6 will do this in CD burn mode but I can't find anything like this in DVD mode. I would be grateful for any suggestions and am prepared to pay for any suitable software that will do the job. Thanks to all who take the time to reply.

Sparkly 13:25 30 Sep 2007

Hi carryduff what size do the midi files take up,are you backing them up to dvd or are you going to use the dvd for audio playback? If the midi files will fit a CD that seems to be the easiest way of recording with the Normalise All Audio Tracks ticked, as you say this is unavalible for DVD recording and only avalible when you record useing Nero, allso has that option with windows media player.

carryduff 14:19 30 Sep 2007

Hi sparkly, I would like to use the midi files on stage as backing tracks and would'nt be able to get them all on one CD whereas this would not be a problem with DVD because of it's much larger capacity. I could simply plug a portable DVD player into a PA system and that's it

Sparkly 16:40 30 Sep 2007

Not really sure if any of these will do but you might know exactly what your looking for and how you want it towork for you. HTH and good luck.

click here
click here

click here

tullie 18:40 30 Sep 2007

All the artists i have seen at the local watering hole use a mini disk,if thats what its called,or have their backing tracks on laptop using WMP.

carryduff 22:20 30 Sep 2007

Thanks sparkly you've been a great help

carryduff 22:20 30 Sep 2007

Thanks sparkly you've been a great help

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

Microsoft Surface Book 2 hands-on review – bigger and 5x faster

Best kids apps for iPhone & iPad

Que faire si son iPhone ou iPad est tombé dans de l'eau ?