mp3

moh23 19:21 11 Jul 2007

just got an mp3,i have ripped some cds onto win media player,my cds are continuous with no gaps between songs,how can i get them to lay the same on my mp3,when i download to my mp3 from win media the songs have a pause between each song

Andy1991 19:27 11 Jul 2007

If u have WMP 11 this should work to my knowledge, right click a bit of space at the top of ur WMP window (this should bring up the menu's that would normally show at the top if they are not already), then select "View" then "enhancements" then select "Crossfading and auto-volume levelling". then near the bottom, select "turn on cross fadding" then drag the slider up. this should work well to you", I would pput it at about 1 or 2 seconds.

moh23 19:43 11 Jul 2007

have done that now,what do i do before putting it on my mp3

Andy1991 20:08 11 Jul 2007

That won't do anything about how it plays on MP3, U may want to import them into Windows Movie Maker, then just put them all next to each other in the time line, then go to file and export to put it into an all in one file. But I think it puts the audio files into WMA format, which if your MP3 player is not compatible with that format then i'm sure you can find a converter for your self. :-)

A step by step guide of what to do. Thew!:

1) START > All programs > then look for "Windows Movie maker".

2) File > import into collection

3) Select all your file by Holding CTRL and selecting each one then releasing CTRL and selecting import.

4) U will see all you files in the middle, drag a box aroud them by holding the mouse down dragging.

5) Then click and drag them down to the bottom Pane, u may see a message about switching to time line view.

6) File > Save movie file > Follow the on screen instuctions to save the new all in one file somewhere.

Andy1991 20:09 11 Jul 2007

By the way when i say "selecting each one" I mean each file of your music, but i'm sure u can figure that out ur self. I couldn't . . . lol

Andy1991 20:10 11 Jul 2007

even though i did write all of it, i hope it helps u, try this click here for your WMA to MP3 Format converting needs, its a trial download but will do what you want.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?